I believe there are certain questions any prospective investors MUST ask themselves before putting one thin dime into the market.
You truly need to know yourself – and realize you have certain characteristics and even some limitations – that can affect how you’ll approach and deal with the market.
Trust me… you really do need to know the answers to these questions up front.
What are some of these questions? Here are the crucial ones…
• How do you feel about losing money? (Because you will at some point, and you’ll have to deal with it).
• At what point does the thought of losing money make you uncomfortable? (You have to be able to sleep at night).
• How much volatility can you handle? Are you willing to ride out sharp swings for potential long-term gains, or would you rather have slow, steady progress? (This decision will help you determine if you’re going to be a day trader, swing trader, or long-term investor).
• Do you have money set aside for things you need, or are you putting it all in the markets? (If you’re trading the rent money, you may want to rethink that strategy).
• Do you understand what you’re about to buy, or are you willing to “let the chips fall where they may?” (I think you already know which decision is better).
• How quickly do you expect to see results? Are you patient? (I think that one’s self explanatory).
• Are you close to retiring, or have you just graduated college? (Your risk tolerances are obviously affected by that situation).
Once you honestly answer these questions, I believe you’re ready to kickstart your investment or trading career.
The good news?
No matter what type of investor or trader you turn out to be… from a high-adrenaline day trader to the sleepiest long-term investor…
There are dozens of ETFs just perfect for you. And I’m here to help you find them.
Please call or email my office with any questions.
Finding the perfect ETF for you,